Friday, April 17, 2009

ill-fated

The things that I have feared, since that one incident, had occurred.
I know sooner or later it would come, it's just a matter of when.
Forced and told myself to believe that this doesn't affect me is a self-lie and total nonsense.
Lying is never my best qualities, thus my mind shouldn't be obligated to trust such a lie.


But I personally think that things are at it's best. It just happened without planned so I am convinced this is how things are supposed to be. I'm going to let this be a life lesson/experience that we fellow human beings will somehow undergo to gain a thing or two and also to acknowledge ourselves with the different categories of people that we may bump into during our period of living.
Even though I can't deny this melancholy feeling but not all good things are meant to end happy.
Furthermore, this wasn't a sorrowful lost as I have certain dissatisfaction, well not exactly dissatisfaction but more like a discontentment of how you acted and handled certain situations that did hurt me in a way , which I'm very darn sure you aren't aware of.


But none of this matter anymore aye? I can see that we are comfortable and more okay this way.
Yes friend, after 2 years of friendship, without a closure, we have moved on. I moved on.
And if you read this, which I bet you would, let it be tomorrow or next week or next month or even next year, don't bother to do anything about it as this is not something to draw your attention but it's rather just me venting out my thoughts/feelings and also as a reminder incase I forget.

3 comments:

sunburnt tongue said...

psl anu kainih~
the Gman.hohoh

Abigail said...

which Gman dahleng?
as in beverly hills punya Gman?
HAHAHA

Qib Zieman said...

err.. good reminder. abu..