Thursday, April 16, 2009

stoked? extremely.


Feed yourself here


update**

Watched the movie after waiting for almost half a year is a great contentment.

The movie, it does make me think of myself, my family, my friends, acquaintances, people who I passed by every day at the pavement, the person whom I sit next to in the bus and it even got me wondering about him who sat beside me in the cinema. In the dark room, filled with people, with only screen - lights glowing on our faces, my mind concentrated on both thinking and watching. For a moment I felt as if it was only I who was watching this movie and as if it it was only I that worry if this fiction that I'm watching would turn into a reality that we will all soon (maybe) witness.

worry, worry.

Its not just about a movie, its the bigger picture.




4 comments:

.jer-ika. said...

the movie made me GILA about the mayans :D

Abigail said...

weh! u shud come to kk then all of us watch together!
it wud be so damn ho liau!

.november beast. said...

its right after my birthday! U JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I WILL TRY! ghahahha

Ashley Ian said...

20.12.2012 - Tarikh sia kawin kali.Try buat sedikit research bout this.Cari kesahihan dia.Betul ka nda.Paling senang try cari di google atau di mn2 lah.John titor the time traveler.Atau paling sinang baca bible.Paling last punya bab.Revelation punya bab.Jangan tkt untuk menghadapi hari kiamat.Dulu saya pernah bertanyakan kepada diri saya sendiri yang berbunyi seperti ini "Kenapa saya nda hidup di tahun 60an?"