Monday, April 20, 2009

time, how great the dissapointment.

Weighing I down.
Drowning I deep.
Deep and down, my present long-time blissfulness now lessen.
That talk, my intuition alarmed I shouldn't. But the head is a stubborn head, that stubbornly ignores the dearest intuition.
From that being done, I got the truth. And true, that truth are thou not always pleasant , but it has made me content.
Thee said time would tell. If that's the case, time, you have failed me completely. Whenever this ear hears clock ticks, I am being reminded of what I despise, which is time itself.
Waiting was said to be a dread. I apologies if to cause you that.
But only situation and human nature are entirely to be blame. As I take too long and thee has patience of a baby with his milk.

Decided to only start thinking after the encounter of you and I, to see whether it was still the same before and after. The anticipation came to an end at last. The moment still swims freshly in my pool of mind.
At that present time, all I got are crisscross signs, where it pulled me to again extend the time where I am finally to be sure.
Time played a dirty game and look what it has done. How heavy.

Wish the best for us, individually.
Somehow, now and then the devil relentlessly whispers to persuade, so that I would wish things be better for me and not to you. But following the wish of a devil is a sin and sin I shall not.
We ought to surrender everything to time, despite my abhorrence towards it, I give in.
So yes, time would tell.




3 comments:

J MAIDEN said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
DANNGGG U WOMAN FOR NOT APPROVIN MY COMMENT~!!!

TOO MUCH INFOS IS IT?
AHAHAHAHA

Abigail said...

HAHAHAHA yes.
thanks for understanding n not being mad. yes? :D

J MAIDEN said...

yes? yes!

gaaah.
so sweett lahh both of u.
its 6.15 am and im still awake, cudnt sleep, and still thinking bout ur case. bahahaa