Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To dwell in what is well.

Lord, free me from this feeling would You?
I despise this feeling that tells me I'm somewhat responsible to ensure that the man is fine. Sigh.
If I were to listen to human pride, I won’t be bothered to even bother.
But I listen to my intuition of what’s right, and spilled the news to the man.
I’ve done my part. My role has ended.
I should now take care of myself and make sure that I am alright.
But why do I still feel what I presently feel?
Why do I worry about the man, whom is mute towards me, whom is adult and matured enough to understand and take care of himself? I have no answer.
Yes readers, I am slightly foolish I supposed.
Perhaps my human nature is to be blame, for I am the type of human who tends to treat people with a good manner even when they don't necessarily deserve it. And don't mention sympathy as I sympathize very easily.
But what’s done is done. I’m sure he’s going to be just fine. I wish nothing but good for the man.

And still Lord, this feeling I don’t approve. Help seize it. Amen
.

No comments: