Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A being, being reckless.

This is related to my previous post here.
Since then, plans had been taking off smoothly on the highway. But now, let's just say that this car is continuing its journey on a gravel road.
The current state I'm in, expose this mind-book to a full chapter of unwise thinking that are capable of luring me easily into unwise actions.
Luckily enough, unwise actions I have not done. Its a struggle, as feelings of giving up, if put in a pot, are boiling at its highest point.
Even in all these, I know that I am going to do just fine as I know that I can depend to the One that would never disappoint and abandon. I am indeed very grateful and thankful.
Life of me now has opened my eyes. Made me realise things take I took for granted when I was so caught up with happiness that are proven bogus.
Therefore, I have no time to be in vain, no time to be unfaithful, no time to be proud. As only absurd human repeat their mistakes.
I know that Thy wants what is best.

No comments: