Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the water, I am beautiful.

Apart from trekking and hiking, I too enjoy swimming (you're questioning my figure now, no? haha). And after so long of not doing it, I finally did today around sunset as the weather today was perfectly good and I had a bag-full of time.
Other days if it wasn’t because of time then it’s the weather. When it’s not the weather then it’s the time. When it’s neither both, it’s the pms! Sigh.
Swam most of the time front-side up while looking onto the sky which gradually changes its warm orange appearance to black and blue, where the moon soon appeared. Floating in the water and looking straight to the waxing crescent moon in a quiet surrounding does make me feel like I'm in the center of the Celebes sea. Being alone in the pool with no one else adds to the feel.
But booo the pool water wasn’t clear today. I blame the rain, chlorine and perhaps human urine too.
This post might be totally pointless but what matter is that today I swam a joyful swim.


2 comments:

Second Wind photography said...

I love these picture here 0_o that's so cool!

Abigail said...

I feel very humbled by your comment. Love yours more - all so lovely!